Finding the right digital marketing company to fit your needs can be difficult and frustrating at times. I can provide some tips to help ask your next or current SEO company to assure you are receiving the best product possible.
When you start to browse for a new digital marketing company, you need to ask the company a few questions:
- Do you offer monthly reporting on keywords?
- Are all of your employees in-house?
- How many clients do you handle on a monthly basis?
- Do you offer competitor analysis?
- What is currently wrong with my website?
- Do you track the website activity with Google Analytics?
- Can you tell me what is wrong with my website health with the Google Search Console?
These are all basic questions anyone can ask. You want to be careful as these questions can throw up a “red flag”. If you are looking for the best SEO company in Philadelphia, please reach out to us. We care about your business growth. We’re always expanding our product with our current and new clients. Give us a call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.