Local Map Pack Optimization
Google My Business (GMB) has become an integral part of marketing and search engine optimization. It allows a company to put itself on the map, both literally and figuratively, and gain an improved online presence. And the best thing about it is that it is free.
If your current marketing campaign goal is to become easily searchable on Google, GMB is the first thing you set up. First, let’s discuss what it is and how it works.
What Is Google My Business?
Formerly known as Google Business Profile, Google My Business is a business listing service/tool. This tool allows you to add, edit, or claim an entry on Google’s database of businesses.
Google automatically adds entries to its database from indexed websites and other services like Google Maps. Anyone can freely suggest, edit, and add basic information on business entries.
If your business is already listed on Google, you can claim it (through a simple verification process) and gain more editing options. If your business is not listed yet, you can add it by going to https://business.google.com/, log into your Google account, and click on Add Business.
Your FREE Local GMB Audit
How We Get Results for Our Clients on Local Map Pack
The primary benefit that Google My Business services in SEO is to increase your local presence. With a fully fleshed-out business profile in Google, you raise your business’ chances of appearing in the local 3-pack results.
The local 3-pack is a feature in Google Search where three local businesses that are relevant or related to the search term are displayed on top of the results page.
Say that you have a pizza shop in Los Angeles, California, and you created a profile or entry for it in GMB. If people search for anything relevant or related to your business locally, your business may instantly appear on top of the search results page even without doing any optimization.
Google My Business SEO Benefits
Aside from that, your business can become searchable in Google Maps. And be aware that Google Maps alone gives companies an average of 300 views per month.
Why We're Not
Like The Others
- We don’t need traditional advertising. Our product works.
- We don’t talk the talk. We walk the walk with results.
- We are true believers of quality work. You deserve it.
- We have nothing to hide. You won’t get the run-around.
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
- SEO Services
- Web Development / Web Design
- Paid Advertising Management
- Social Media Management
- Email Marketing
- Reputation Management
- Competitor Analysis
- Video Marketing
ADDITIONAL GMB SEO INFORMATION
Does Posting on Google My Business Help SEO?
Yes, posting can help SEO. In addition to having full editing control of your business information and profile on Google, you can also make posts. You can post promotions, business updates, and events in your profile, and all of them will reflect on the search engine results page whenever your business profile appears.
These posts can also let your business profile gain more real estate on search result pages and present searchers with multiple links and call-to-actions that can lead to organic traffic and conversions.
Other Things You Can Do With GMB
Here are the other features you can take advantage of in Google My Business:
- Insights: display useful data regarding the number of people who saw your business in the results pages when they searched specifically for your business, related products or services, and similar brands.
- Photos: you can make your business profile in Google more alive and authentic by adding pictures.
- Additional Info: you can further refine your profile to provide leads and customers helpful information about your business.
- Reviews: this is a robust feature that you should definitely encourage your customers to use. The higher people rate your business, the more frequent your business will appear in relevant searches.
Google My Business: A Simple Powerful SEO Tool
This is just the tip of the iceberg. There are multiple ways to leverage this tool to increase your profits, improve your online presence, and even dominate the competition.
If you cannot wait to reap the rewards of SEO for GMB and GMB local SEO, we recommend that you get Google My Business SEO services now.
Tell Us About Your Project
Let us help you get your business attraction.