You need SEO during the Coronavirus pandemic now more than ever. Your business must operate from home if you want to do your part to keep the community safe, and you should reach out to people who need your business more now than they ever have. Even if your business is shutdown during the Coronavirus pandemic, it is not a time to consider shutting down your digital marketing. Your business needs to recover after this is over. Small businesses will be getting a ton of support from communities throughout the world, as they understand the difficulties these businesses are going through. Consider all the things that you can do to reach the public during this challenging time.
Your Company Offers Essential Services
If your company offers essential services like HVAC, plumbing, or cleaning, you should increase your SEO presence. You want your customers to know that they can reach out to you even though the pandemic is still a real threat. When you work with us, we will help you find the customers that need you most. Businesses are turning off their paid advertising and SEO during this time, so it is a perfect opportunity for you to gain more business and beat your competition during the Coronavirus chaos. SEO Locale are experts that will help you target businesses that are working from home and need your services.
Your Company is Shutdown? No problem…
If your business was forced to shutdown, this is the perfect opportunity to advertise your business. You may think it’s crazy because everyone is at home, but the consumers will be bored on their phones and surfing the web. It’s the perfect opportunity to get your brand out there, and when they are ready to make that purchase, you will be in the forefront of their minds. We understand it is a scary time, as no small business owner has an end game during this time. Our COO Nick Quirk spoke to The Intelligencer about the unknown for small business owners.
How Can You Help Companies Get Back To Work?
If your company can help people get back to work, you should market yourself using this angle. You will see a change in the way that your website gets traffic because customers are searching for emergency services. We will help you add emergency or urgent services to your online marketing strategy. We will help you create a new list of keywords that should be used during the pandemic. The COVID-19 will be around the world for some time. Your business needs to stay on track with online marketing while people are isolating themselves. Keyword search volumes will be increasing, and your brand needs to be in front of those people.
Cleanup And Recovery Services
If you are a business that helps companies recover from disasters, we will help add the Coronavirus or the pandemic to your marketing strategy. Customers are looking for businesses like yours that can help them recover.
Helping Companies Operate Today
You might manage a company that helps companies create software or apps to manage their business. It is easy for you to add the pandemic and other emergency-oriented keywords into your digital strategy. Your customers will learn that you can help them change the way they do business, and they can continue to operate as they normally would.
Add More Information To Your Website
While we can help you with your online content strategy, we must add all this information into your website. Your website can become a hub for emergency information during the Coronavirus pandemic, and we will help you add a special notice to the website that tells your customers how you are responding to the pandemic. If you have crafted a quality response to this emergency, customers will trust you more.
Conclusion – Don’t Put Your Guard Down, It Is Time To Beat Your Competition
We will help you change your SEO plan during the Coronavirus pandemic. You can show your customers how you offer emergency services, and we will implement that strategy, utilizing keywords that will reach customers in need. Even if your business has a mandatory shutdown, we can still help you market yourself both during and after the pandemic. We’re here to help businesses get out of this chaotic situation that no business owner could have foreseen or planned for. We’re a premier digital marketing agency in Philadelphia with a plethora awards and accolades to prove our success to the business world.
What Type of Monthly Reporting Does Your SEO Company Offer? We Break Down Our Proprietary Reporting.
All of our clients at SEO Locale get monthly reports they can understand. We don’t send you hundreds of pages with numbers. We show you the growth or possible decrease in traffic, we don’t need to always tell you a good story. We’re pro-active in our approach and have the problem solved before your traffic takes a down fall. Learn more about our monthly reporting from Mark Rippons at SEO Locale.
- What is Monthly reporting? Monthly report is showing you data from month over month, quarter over quarter, and year over year if there is data to compare to.
- What is the client portal? The client portal is a new system that we developed from the ground up, put a lot of man hours in, to make it easier for you to understand where your keywords are ranking, and the highlights of your website traffic.
- Why does having this portal set you aside from other SEO companies? This portal is unlike anything else you will see from any other SEO company. Nick our COO took the time to build this system from the ground up. This is a one-off portal that no other SEO company has or is able to duplicate. It’s very simple to use and easy to understand.
- How do I know who will be working with my account? In the client portal at the top you see the team at SEO Locale that is dedicated to your account every day. Someone is in the account everyday checking where your ranking, checking goal completions and making sure that everything is on the up and up.
- I have an e-commerce website. Will this show data for that? Yes, we just need eCommerce data tracking set up in Google Analytics, we can show you how many transactions you had, the sources that the transactions are coming from. We can show if the sales are coming from direct traffic, Google Organic traffic, and Google PPC.
- What Platforms will this track? The portal will track all platforms, we can track Google, Yahoo, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. We can traffic all platforms that are bringing traffic to your website.
- Can I see how my keywords are ranking and which ones are successful? We have talked about the client portal, we also have the client dashboard that will allow you to see where specific keywords are ranking on Google Desktop, Google Mobile, Bing, and Local Map Pack.
- What do you do with this information to improve my website? We use this information to see how where we can push the campaign, one you have so many keywords rankings on the first page of Google we add more keywords to the campaign to keep the campaign moving forward. We don’t want the campaign to stall or get stale, this can turn into revamping on-page recs and adding more content.
- Will I get to visually see my position changes? You can see this on your client dashboard, you will be able to see how many positions your keywords increase or decrease. You can see how your keywords have increased since you have been with us.
- I’m already a client, is this the same as the dashboard? No, the client portal is brand new for 2020. The client portal is easier to understand and easier on the eyes. The dashboard gives you more detailed technical aspects for audits on the website, specific keyword rankings, backlinks profile. The portal is to tell you that you have this many keywords on the 1st page of Google, this many on the 2nd page of Google, and this many on the 3rd page of Google. The portal will also show you the traffic your website saw for the previous month and this breaks down direct traffic, organic traffic.
- How do I access my client portal? Once we have added our portal email to the analytics for each account as a read/analyze only access. You simply go to SEOLocaleReports.com and login with the provided username and password.
Backlinks are still one of the most popular ways to get traffic back to your website. If the site that publishes your guest post article is high-quality, is relevant to your own content and is already ranking in Google, then you could expect some targeted referral traffic from the guest post within the first week of publication. And if that guest post begins to rank higher in search results, then it will get more traffic and will push more of those readers to your site over time.
But the best part of guest posting is that the links themselves will help your website improve in Google rankings and get more search traffic in the long run.
Unfortunately, a lot of marketers end up getting penalized by Google and hurt their website traffic levels because they don’t do guest posts the right way.
Why Does Google Sometimes Penalize Guest Posts?
Google hates it when people use spam practices and black hat SEO to trick them into sending free, organic search traffic. Many bloggers and marketers plagiarize content or write content that is stuffed with awkward keywords just to fool search engines. But those types of articles don’t offer any real value to the readers.
Some content marketers will also publish guest posts on low-quality private blog networks and on sites that are not related to their own website. For example, they’ll put a guest article about weight loss on a blog that has nothing to do with health and fitness – and then they’ll link to a landing page that sells electronic dog collars. That’s ridiculous, and it offers no value to the readers. It also won’t convert very well.
If Google keeps ranking spam content like this, then nobody will want to use Google anymore when searching for high-quality content. That’s why Google penalizes these sites.
So, to do guest posting the right way and to avoid Google penalties, you don’t want to use these outdated, spammy black hat SEO tactics.
How to Avoid Google Penalties on Guest Post Articles
- Post guest articles on high-quality websites and blogs
- Make sure content and links are relevant to your landing page content
- Use a variety of anchor texts with long-tail keywords
- Write original, high-quality guest articles that people will want to read
- Make sure your landing pages are also of high quality
- Use white hat SEO techniques as much as possible
Some SEO bloggers out there will tell you that guest posting is dead and isn’t worth doing anymore. But they are just wrong. Many marketers today use guest posts to drive tons of traffic to their landing pages and blogs. When done the right way, guest post articles provide value to their readers, and they help your site rank higher as the months roll by.