Locksmith SEO Assistance
Conveniently placed flyers and telephone book ads were enough to get a good amount of business as a locksmith in past years. However, with 93 percent of people that use their mobile devices to research a product or service to make a purchase, digital marketing has become a necessity for local locksmiths.
The nature of a locksmith’s services, especially responding to lockouts, requires the person in need of assistance to be able to contact a local professional as soon as possible. That is why your business needs to hold a top position in the search engines for phrases that prospective customers will be searching. To achieve this, your website needs to be one of the first things a person sees when running a query on their device.
Why Does a Locksmith Need SEO?
We’ve experienced a locksmith who was receiving SEO and internet marketing services for a year. We asked him how many leads have you received? His answer was zero. We identified he was in fact telling us the truth. He was not ranking for any locksmith related keywords. Since he has switched service providers to us his phone and contact forms keep getting overwhelmed with new clients. Contact us if you want a free locksmith SEO audit.
Your FREE Website Audit
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization, abbreviated as SEO, is the group of actions that cause a website to climb the search engine rankings. It begins by evaluating where a website currently stands and planning a course of action to be implemented. Search engine optimization is a vital part of digital marketing. Without SEO, a website can get lost in the endless list of websites that barely receive any traffic. Without the capacity to have your website show up in front of your audience, you cannot attract the traffic needed to ensure a steady flow of customers.
Why We're Not
Like The Others
- We don’t need traditional advertising. Our product works.
- We don’t talk the talk. We walk the walk with results.
- We are true believers of quality work. You deserve it.
- We have nothing to hide. You won’t get the run-around.
How We Get Results for Our Clients at SEO Locale
At SEO Locale, our first priority is to evaluate where your website currently stands. Looking at the metrics will give us a clear picture of what needs to be done so that our client moves to the top of the search engine rankings.
We also conduct competitive analysis so that we can gauge where the other players in your market are in terms of their digital marketing. Our priority is to ensure you rank for the keywords that will bring you leads.
What Does Locksmith SEO Involve?
- Locksmith Keyword Research – Finding keywords that will have search volume for locksmith services with a hyper local SEO campaign. For example finding “locksmith near me” or “locksmith in Philadelphia”, which keyword can we move fast on? Which keywords can we get you ranked on the first page with a 6 month strategy.
- Optimize for Mobile in the Locksmith Industry – Imagine the position your consumers are in, they are locked out of their car, they go to Google to search “locksmith near me”, if your website isn’t performing on mobile and your competition is you won’t get the leads you were hoping for. Our team at SEO Locale will make sure your mobile experience is number one priority.
- Content Marketing for Locksmiths – Your in a competitive space and we know what it takes for your content to get found on the first page of Google. Do not let your competition beat you with their content. You need to speak to your consumers when they land on your website.
- Citation Building with Niche Directories for Locksmiths – We’ll help you create business citations like Yelp.com, Yellowpages.com, Hotfrog.com etc… Our team will find niche directories for just locksmiths and get your business name, address, phone and website on the directories.
- Local Service Ads for Locksmiths – Our team will help you get setup with Google for Local Service Ads. We found it to be useful over the traditional pay per click model for the locksmith industry. We will find out if you are eligible.
- Other Marketing Initiatives for Locksmiths – During our discovery meeting with you, we’ll identify a custom strategy that will help bring trust for your consumers and the best internet marketing strategy for results.
At SEO Locale, we analyze why you are not currently ranking as highly as you could. We examine your website’s design and content and look at how the search engines see your website. We then come up with a plan to apply the proper technical fixes and provide the best content to get Google to look favorably upon your site.
Your website’s content is the material that your visitors will find when they click through from their online search. It’s important that the information you provide them is actionable and helpful toward the solution to their problem. In the case of your locksmith business, you should be educating your prospective customers about their home security and teaching them related best practices. You should also have a strong call to action and an easy way to contact you for immediate emergency service.
Following a content strategy that is geared at building trust with your local community is key to attracting customers while building a reputation as a reliable and trustworthy locksmith.
What Are the Benefits of Locksmith SEO?
By choosing to focus on locksmith SEO, you can build a web presence that attracts visitors that are already interested in your services.
You will be able to gather data from your website that helps you better focus your digital marketing efforts and make changes that further improves the user experience you offer.
Applying locksmith SEO is also a more affordable and long-lasting promotional method than advertising as a high rank in the search engines can produce an endless number of click-throughs that you do not have to pay for. It is a much more cost-effective way of approaching your promotional efforts.
How We Can Help You Grow Your Locksmith Business
Implementing a measurable and flexible SEO strategy requires working with a result-driven expert in the field. Google’s specifications for what constitutes an authority website are constantly changing and you need to have the certainty of working with a knowledgeable professional that will keep your web presence up to date.
Look over our case studies and contact us at SEO Locale today so we can arrange a consultation. We are available to discuss your goals and answer any questions you may have. We’ll set your website up to boost your business and help you get the customer inflow you need for achieving your business targets.