Thanks to the incredible dynamic advancement of the internet we are experiencing! Today, social media marketing has become one of the most seamless strategies for boosting an organization’s sales trend. It’s only requiring an active social media account with sizable number potential client’s followers.
In recent times, Instagram has become the most sort social media platform by major brands as it has attracted massive users. Hence, you can use Instagram for your SEO marketing through:
- Hashtag Optimization – In most instances, Instagram recommends online sellers to research trending hashtags before bulking their content with irrelevant hashtags. Thus, for your case, once you have created a list of trending hashtags, it’s commendable you choose the ones matching with your content. Then after that, you can use them to optimize your content freely. The relevance of your content trending hashtags is that they attract traffic, by creating brand awareness.
- Engage Your Audience – Instagram followers enjoy having real-time responses. Thus, active participation in comments, contests, and hashtag threads is not an option if you are desirous of boosting your sales on Instagram. It’s recommendable you showcase creativity and smartness by posting appealing photos of your product. Sooner than later, you will realize Instagram followers are gracious enough to return the favor by tagging you along with relevant opportunities.
- Always Add Stories About Your Product– Instagram has a stories feature that allows posting short videos and photos for 24 hours. Therefore, it’s always recommendable to use it in promoting your products and upcoming launches. An upside of using this feature is allowing your audiences to visit your web page by swiping up the stories. You can promptly respond to messages directly from the story, thus reducing response delays. Besides, from the stories, you can get real-time feedback from potential clients by creating polls.
- Regulate Posting Frequency – Posting too much content within short duration, for example, after every few minutes, looks spammy. If you want to show your creativity, we recommend you use reasonable intervals to make your product posts. Instagram followers get bored quickly, especially when they get the same content from the same person frequently. They love some space to navigate other works. To increase your product relevance, always schedule you’re posting frequency. Each time you post, make it phenomenal for your audience to always look forward to the next post.
- Use Local Optimization – Instagram users search products using locations since they love buying them within their localities. Hence, you can take advantage of this by using location tags. Correctly tag the location you are selling the products for audience to reach your business easily. Correct use of Instagram for SEO marketing is promising as it provides you with real customer conversion rates. However, if you cannot utilize this social media space effectively, it can be time-wasting and disappointing. Ensure you have relevant hacks before using this valuable tool for your business SEO marketing.
Facebook ads are used by many companies to reach a wider audience and gain more business online. If you’re thinking about utilizing Facebook advertising for the first time, there are a few things you should know before setting up your ads.
Step 1: Determine What Your Objective Is
Facebook offers a number of different objectives that are broken down into three different categories: awareness, consideration and conversion.
The awareness category is simple: if your goal is to make more people aware of your business and services, this is a great option to choose. If you want to make an ad describing some of the services you offer and want to get more eyes on your page, you should choose an awareness objective, like brand awareness or reach.
Consideration is a step further than awareness. This objective gets people to start thinking about your business and potentially look for more information about it. There are a range of options in the consideration objective. A popular option is website traffic, which leads the user from the Facebook ad to your website so they can learn more about your business. A few other popular options are engagement, video views and lead generation.
The last objective category Facebook offers is conversion. This is taking the consideration goal and turning it into a sale. This objective works well when you’re selling a product or service online and you want the prospective customer to make a purchase or fill out some type of form.
Step 2: Find Your Audience
After you’ve selected an objective for your Facebook ad, the next step is to figure out who exactly you want your ad to reach. You can choose geographic location, age and gender to reach your desired audience.
After you select the appropriate audience, you can be even more specific with your audience through detailed targeting. Detailed targeting allows you to zero in on certain behaviors, likes, job titles and more that Facebook keeps track of to reach an even more defined audience.
Once you put in all of that information, a budget, and a start and end date for your ad, Facebook will show you how many people you’ll reach on a daily basis and the total amount of people you can reach by running your ad.
Step 3: Create the Ad
Now that all of the technical aspects are out of the way, you can create your ad. Here, you can select a photo or video as well as create a caption and headline for your ad. You want to make sure that the text you use captures the attention of your audience. Keeping things short and straight to the point is a good route to go if you’re not sure what to do for the ad.
Feel free to get creative with your ad and make sure that it captures the essence of your business. If you would like to learn more about social media marketing or digital marketing, feel free to contact our team today.
Facebook Review and Ad Results
After you’ve finished your ad, you can submit it for Facebook to review. Facebook has an advertising policy, so during the review stage, Facebook checks to make sure your ad isn’t violating any of their policies. You should read up on Facebook ad policies before creating your ad to make sure your ad will start running right after the review.
If your ad is in violation of the Facebook policies, Facebook will let you know the reason your ad wasn’t approved. You can either go back in and edit your ad to comply with the policies, or if you feel as though Facebook made a mistake, you can request for them to take a second look.
Once your ad is approved, it’ll start delivering and you’ll be able to track your results!
In 2019, social media networks have become a force to be reckoned with when it comes to communicating, building relationships and promoting your brand. What turned social media into one of the most popular digital marketing channels are their simplicity and popularity. For SMEs, finding cost-effective ways to show their